Saturday, August 10, 2013

Short and Sweet Saturday-Fonts


           I'm linking up with Miss McDonald's Memoirs for Short and Sweet Saturday.  This is the perfect opportunity to talk about a new favorite of mine...FONTS!  I am new on the font train and I'm giddy about the resource sheet that I made this week.  Stay tuned because it will be posted for Made it Monday.  I found the most amazing font website- www.kevinandamanda.com.  There is so much to love about this website: recipes, life stories, and FREE FONTS!!  Gotta love free fonts, and they're even available for commercial use, just follow these terms of use.  So far I'm using monster paparazzi and wish I were taller.  I have combine these two for a cohesive title for my Common Core resource sheet (check back Monday) and used wish I were taller throughout for headings.  Ahhh, I am so excited about fonts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SMILE!