Friday, May 10, 2013

Book Adventure

A quick update and then some exciting new stuff.  I have had students who finished early with their current writing assignment register for www.literatelearner.com.   I haven't yet done a post test on the six-traits, but this is the first step towards higher scores (hopefully).

Wow, I found an awesome resource today.  I actually have had the website on my "Find a Book" worksheet, but today I actually looked at the website in more depth.  One of the resources that I wanted is a way to quiz my students on books that they are reading for fun.  This website has that and so much more.  The site will allow you to create classes, and the students will get accounts.  They even have a way for students to earn points that can be redeemed for prizes.  I am excited to use this resource next year when we begin our 1 to 1 chromebook pilot program.

And the website is:Book Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SMILE!